- If you want to exchange a Sprint cell phone line from one account to another, use this form, please.
- After both parties have completed the change of ownership form, allow for processing up to 72 hours.
- Owner Sprint Change Form is used only for personal lines. There is a separate process for business areas.
The vast majority of people today have a cell phone, and many people have a cell phone number for 10 or more years. Because Sprint knows that people often get attached to their particular phone number, they have created a way in which a cell phone line can easily be transferred from one account to another. Just fill out the change of ownership form with all the necessary information, send a request and it will be processed within 72 hours.
How To Change Account Ownership
To complete this exchange, both parties must have an online account with My Sprint. The registration process is slightly different depending on whether you are a sender or a recipient, but both are simple.
- Both users must have active Sprint online accounts, the person issuing the account, and the person accepting the account.
- If the person receiving the line does not have a network account, you need to call 855-808-4185 to configure it.
- If the line issuer does not have an account, this can be done at mysprint.sprint.com.
- The issuing party must have a host account number in order to initiate an exchange.
- The receiving party must completely fill out the “Online Change of Ownership Request Form”, but only after the executing party has completed and submitted the online form.
- As long as you have the email address in the file, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer has been completed.
Sprint Customer Service
Customers can connect the Sprint service through three ways:
- By phone: 1-866 866-7509
- Via the live online chat
- By mail: Sprint, PO Box 4191, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191.