Macy’s Bill Online:
- Allows the customer to make a one-time payment associated with the Macy account.
- Customers can also sign up for a monthly automatic payment service, which is ideal for those who carry a revolving bill from month to month.
- My Macy customers can pay for purchases online or from any mobile device or smartphone
Macy’s “My Macy’s Card Pay Bill” service is free of charge (i.e. the customer is not charged for using the service), and a valid email address is required when creating a My Macy Card profile. When creating a My Macy’s Card Pay Bill profile, a member will be able to receive emails about sales, offers, and events (unwavering Macy customers will want to do this, while regular Macy customers may skip it).
Macy’s My Macy’s Card to Pay the bill
- Customers ARE not required to pay Macy’s bills online
- They can also pay at any Macy’s location with cash, cheque, debit card, or money transfer.
- Owners of my Macy’s card can also dial 1-888-257-6757 to pay the bill over the phone.
When paying with My Macy’s card over the phone, please keep the Macy customer’s account number and a reliable Bank account number with you.
Please note that those who are close to missing a payment and need to get it quickly at Macy’s should use the Express payment service. Just send a payment by email to: Express Payments, Macy’s payment Department, 6716 Grade LaneBldg. 9, Suite 910, Louisville, KY 40213.
Comments on my Macy’s Card
Please wait up to 3 days for the payment to be credited to your account when you pay online.
My Macy card customers can plan or make up to five online payments per payment cycle, but only one payment per day
Any questions about My Macy’s billing service at Macy can be sent to 1-800-289-6229 or to the number listed on the back of the Macy credit card.