Domino’s Pizza is an international chain of fast food restaurants, which is one of the world leaders in the preparation and delivery of pizza. The company was founded in 1960 in the USA, and today it is already represented in 70 countries of the world. Domino’s Pizza is a recognized and influential global brand that is constantly expanding its presence in international markets.
- Team Member ID is required to gain access.
- If you need to restore your account, this can be done online.
- Portal support is available by phone.
Empowering employees is becoming increasingly relevant in the business world. Most likely, Domino adopted this concept (at least to some extent) in order to provide self-care for members of the team, which is located on the Domino’s TMSC page. Users can access their workday before clicking the “Login” button. Those who have problems logging into your account. TMSC Dominoes to begin the process of account recovery (with the same success, you could take it by the horns!). You must enter a 7-digit employee identification number, a 9-digit social security number, or a 9-digit social security number (only for members of the Canadian team).
Little-known facts about dominoes
- There are over 34 million ways to make one pizza from Domino
- The fastest pizza maker Domino can make 3 large pies in just 32.28 seconds (WOW!)
- More than half of the sales made by Domino are now outside the United States.
- Dominoes delivers more than 1 million pizzas worldwide every day.
- There are currently about 1,000 independent franchise owners (forks!)
Those who are interested in starting a franchise with Domino can click on the link at the bottom of the TMSC Domino page to learn more about the possibilities (a new venture can be very inspiring). Teams that need help using the portal may try to get help by phone, email, or online chat features. Please note that help is available from 9:00 to 12:00 from Mondays to Fridays (continue and use this weekend for something more exciting!).